Waterfield Tech is looking for a Performance Marketing Analyst to join our Marketing team. This person’s primary responsibilities will be centered around analyzing all paid media, user behavior and website analytics data to identify trends and areas of new opportunity to scale and optimize performance marketing efforts.
You’ll work alongside a diverse group of experts, innovators, and partners, all working together to solve interesting problems surrounding customer engagement with brands from around the world. Together, we help businesses of all sizes build deeper customer relationships, acquire bigger audiences, and use data to fuel amazing experiences.
You are analytical, adaptable, and an excellent communicator. You’re humble and have a get-it-done attitude. You’re a fast learner with a knack for distilling concepts into clear, convincing ideas. Above all, you believe in our mission to help businesses solve their biggest customer engagement challenges leveraging the right mix of strategy and technology to unlock amazing customer experiences. And you are excited to tell that story.
- Creation and management of performance dashboard
- Holistic and channel-specific analysis of performance marketing efforts (including LinkedIn, Twitter, Google Ads, email, web, etc.)
- Data analysis on organic social, partners, analysts, and influencers to help maximize channel performance
- Keyword/search data analysis to inform SEO strategies
- Setting up dashboards to track A/B testing
- Maximizing our reporting with Google Analytics and other platforms
- Identifying new audiences through data analysis, along with their potential problem/solutions
- Reading and reporting on marketing channel performance, including email, SMS, and paid media
- Compile performance reports and make data-driven recommendations to improve performance
- Minimum of 2 years in a digital marketing role where you’ve assisted in AB Testing and performance marketing
- 2+ years in analyzing channel performance
- Maintain Marketing contact database
- High degree of initiative, self-motivation and ability to motivate others
- Ability to provide a working atmosphere that is positive and productive
- Ability to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with team members and colleagues
- Experience with reporting and marketing automation platforms such as Hubspot, Drift, and Sparktoro
- Confident in reporting on metrics and making data-driven recommendations
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment and prioritize accordingly
- Scrappy and curious, always questioning the standard way of doing things and finding ways to do it better
- Not afraid to experiment and try cool stuff